Welcome To Selsey Golf Club
With incredible views of the Downs as a back drop, and situated next to the coast, Selsey GC boasts a truly beautiful & testing 9-hole links-type course. With Dual-Tee positions on every hole, our golf course is renowned for the following :-
* is home to 2 of the most difficult Par 4's anywhere in the County of Sussex. Holes 4 & 5, even if its played with the wind, will test even the most skilled of golfer every single time.
* the best greens year round within a 25 mile radius
* an incredible finishing Par 3 hole more than 200 yards over a well positioned water hazard and infront of the welcoming Clubhouse and veranda
* has a tough but fair Par of 68 over 18-holes.
* exceptional value for money Membership and daily green fee rates
* an unique appraoch to competitive golf for its Membership so that all Members get to know each other very quickly without ' cliques ' being formed!
* History shows that we are only one of 4 Clubs to have had a Club Professional who has won a Major golf tournament ( Mr. Max Faulkner, Open Champion 1951 ).
The Clubhouse, which is in a beautiful setting with ample car parking, offers a well stocked licensed bar with restaurant facilities.