Welcome To Selsey Golf Club
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CORONA VIRUS UPDATES AND POLICY CHANGES
Thank you for your support at this time.
With incredible views of the Downs as a back drop, and situated next to the coast, Selsey GC boasts a truly beautiful & testing 9-hole links-type course. With Dual-Tee positions on every hole, our golf course is renowned for the following :-
* is home to 2 of the most difficult Par 4's anywhere in the County of Sussex. Holes 4 & 5, even if its played with the wind, will test even the most skilled of golfer every single time.
* the best greens year round within a 25 mile radius
* an incredible finishing Par 3 hole more than 200 yards over a well positioned water hazard and infront of the welcoming Clubhouse and veranda
* has a tough but fair Par of 68 over 18-holes.
* exceptional value for money Membership and daily green fee rates
* an unique appraoch to competitive golf for its Membership so that all Members get to know each other very quickly without ' cliques ' being formed!
* History shows that we are only one of 4 Clubs to have had a Club Professional who has won a Major golf tournament ( Mr. Max Faulkner, Open Champion 1951 ).
The Clubhouse, which is in a beautiful setting with ample car parking, offers a well stocked licensed bar with restaurant facilities.
Selsey Golf Club also caters for your Society Golf Days, Wedding Receptions, Parties and other functions. Please click on the relevant box below for more info :-