Welcome To Selsey Golf Club
COURSE STATUS: CLOSED NEXT INSPECTION MONDAY 4TH MARCH
TO CONTACT THE GOLF SHOP PLEASE CALL
01243 304342 or 07498930679
With incredible views of the South Downs as a back drop, and situated close to the beach; Selsey Golf Club boasts a truly beautiful & testing 9-hole links-type course. With Dual-Tee positions on every hole, our golf course is renowned for the following :-
* it is home to 2 of the most difficult Par 4's anywhere in the County of Sussex. Holes 4 & 5, even if its played with the wind, will test even the most skilled golfer every single time.
* has the best greens year round within a 25 mile radius
* has an incredible finishing Par 3 hole more than 200 yards over a well positioned water hazard and infront of the welcoming Clubhouse and veranda
* has a tough but fair Par of 68 over 18-holes.
* our daily green fee rates or annual membership are exceptional value for money.
* has a unique approach to competitive golf for its Membership so that all Members get to know each other very quickly without 'cliques' being formed.
* History shows that we are only one of 4 Clubs to have had a Club Professional who has won a major golf tournament (Mr. Max Faulkner, Open Champion 1951)
The Clubhouse, which is in a beautiful setting with ample car parking, offers a well stocked licensed bar with restaurant facilities.